What do you gain by joining Power In Motion?
- Weekly talks by guest speakers
- Weekly small group training runs geared to individual ability (including speed work for non-beginners)
- 10 week day-by-day training schedules to help you reach your goal
- CPR trained coaching staff; one PIM coach for every seven participants
- Opportunity for getting all your running questions answered
- Fun and friendship with other participants
- PIM dri-release running singlet (great for the hotter weather)
Who can join?
There's a place for you at Power In Motion if you are at least 18 years of age and fit into one of the categories below.
- New to running and not currently exercising regularly and can walk 30 min continuously
- Currently jogging or jog/walking regularly 2-3 times per week and can run 1 mile continuously
- Intermediate runner currently able to run at least 3 miles continuously
- Veteran runner doing at least 20 miles a week, long run of 5+, and veteran of at least 2 previous PIM sessions.
Where do we meet?
We meet on the West side of Memorial Park, just north of the foot bridge. SEE MAP
When do we meet?
Wednesday evenings at 6:30 pm promptly
Emails will be sent in the event of cancellations for inclement weather. We will run in light rain.
What's the cost?
$39 - via online registration
Former PIMsters ONLY: If you do not want a new shirt - $27
$65 - LATE registration will be available opening night beginning at 5:45 PM
on a space available basis. Discounts do not apply.
Cost of the program includes 10 week program, runner's singlet.
Cost does not include the 5K race entry fee.
No refunds. Adults only. No pets. No strollers or baby joggers.